A welcoming and safe environment is paramount to all of our residents which is why AMG is pet friendly! The process for any resident or applicant who wishes to keep a pet or animal begins here so please find the category below that best describes you to get started
This is a required application process for anyone that owns a household pet. This includes dogs and cats only at this time. All others which might include pets that live in cages such as birds, hamsters, rabbits, snakes or fish tanks (because of the contained water) must email email@example.com to request permission prior to bringing them into premises.
This is a required review process for anyone with a disability and disability-related need for an assistance animal. This process provides a HIPAA compliant and secure way of submitting a reasonable accommodation request for an assistance animal (service animals, emotional support animals, companion animals, etc.) that will be reviewed by a third-party legal review team to ensure the accommodation request meets HUD’s Fair Housing Act guidelines. There is no cost ($0) to you to submit an accommodation request. Please make sure you are aware of your State’s laws, if any, for submitting a fraudulent accommodation request
AMG is pet friendly! The process for any resident or applicant who wishes to keep a pet or animal is as follows:
1. Complete a separate pet or animal application.
Residents or applicants with household pets or service/companion/assistive animals are required to submit a per pet
application through a third-party pet screening vendor as part of our standard pet/animal policy for all dogs and cats. Please contact AMG regarding other animals. To begin your pet/animal application please go to the appropriate link above to submit all required information into your pet/animal profile.
2. Obtain management approval prior to bringing or allowing any pet/animal on the premises.
3. Complete a pet/animal addendum. You can download this from the addendums and doculments above or email the office for a copy.
4. Once the above 3 steps are completed, move your pet/animal into your home and enjoy!
PET/ANIMAL POLICY INFORMATION
- If you have a pet(s) there is an additional per pet application charge which is administered by a third-party pet screening tool. Pet Screening is a simple and secure tool allowing you to store all the important information about your pet in one place. The benefits of registering your pet with a pet screening service are huge. An online pet screening allows you to consolidate the paperwork required to manage your pet’s complicated life all
in one place. Profile information includes: photos, vaccinations, microchip, training, behavioral traits as well as a special section for service/companion animals. You’ll love the ease of sharing this information with all the service providers in your pets lives; pet sitters, pet
daycares, groomers, veterinarians, and animal hospitals.
- All pets must be registered with AMG and comply with all local laws for licensing, vaccinations and shots. No visiting pets are allowed.
- Breeds with a disposition for aggressive behavior may be prohibited.
- $300.00 pet fee (non-refundable) for Dogs and Cats. We that all pets/animals be spayed or neutered and that cats be de-clawed or have gel caps.
- Fish (No Charge) - kept in tanks or aquariums up to 50 gallons. Poisonous or carnivorous fish are not allowed.
- Birds (No Charge) - any normally caged bird kept as a pet such as a Canary, Parakeet or Finch and must stay in cage and not
be allowed to fly throughout apartment.
- Guinea Pigs, Hamsters, Rabbits, chinchillas, gerbils, reptiles, or turtles - in approved cages only (No Charge). They must always be in their cage!
- Limit of 2 pets per unit.
- All pet approvals are at the sole discretion of management. Service animals may be exempt from pet criteria pursuant to the Fair Housing Act.
*** We strongly suggest any apartment with a pet have RENTERS INSURANCE***
There will be a charge of $750 per pet, per incident, as stated in your Lease Agreement for any violation of this policy.
- You must maintain a clean and sanitary home environment with your pet or animal and clean up any animal waste anywhere on the premises from your animal.